Get a Little Trail Magic with this Ultimate Giveaway
If you’ve watched the videos of my Appalachian Trail thru-hike, you’ve probably noticed it hasn’t always been a walk in the park. I’ve experienced subfreezing temperatures, got introduced to Winter Storm Grayson, found myself walking in circles, battled a rodent invasion and slipped and fell on my butt…a lot. Despite moments of cursing at frozen water, the trail has been an amazing experience that is well worth it, and I’ve learned a lot.
One of the things I’ve learned (along with avoiding night hikes!) is the importance of good gear. Having the right gear is like having a little trail magic. It keeps you comfortable and safe during your journey. Since we could all use a little magic sometimes, I’m launching something really cool: The Ultimate Trail Magic Package give-away.
This package will make you say, “OH SNAP!” It includes over $700 worth of gear items for hiking and camping including:
- $300 REI Gift Card – to choose and buy what you need for the trail
- IntrepiDan Bandana
- Gerber Bear Grylls Survival Hatchet
- Hammers Mini Compact Binocular
- Toaks Titanium Wood Burning Stove
- Hydraulics Reservoir
- Snow Peak GSL Outdoors Mug
- Nalgene 32 oz Foldable Cantenes (Set of 2)
- Interai X Sleeping Pad
- MSR Mini Stove
- Nexfinity One Survival Bracelets (Set of 5)
- How to Hike the App Trail Book by Chris Cage
- Hiking Trails of the Smokies Book
- Tony’s Giant Chocolate Bar
- Wahl Micro GroomsMan Lithium Tool
- Smokies Starter Kit (Maps & Publications)
- S.O.L. Heatsheets Emergency Blanket
- DJI Camera Stick
A lucky winner will be drawn and announced on Friday, April 20 via my YouTube channel and social media.
Entering the contest is quick and easy. Just visit https://intrepidan.wishpond.com/contest/. You’ll be prompted to subscribe to the IntrepiDan YouTube channel and then complete form. I recommend clicking subscribe–subscribing to my YouTube channel will give you 10 EXTRA ENTRIES! You can increase your chances to win even more by following me on Instagram and Twitter for five bonus entries each. After that, just stay tuned on April 20!
In the meantime, you can check out my latest episodes on the Appalachian Trail. With many miles still left to go, I can assure you there will be plenty more hijinks and cartoonesque falls.
Enjoy the journey!